You can submit your proposal from 15 August 2020 until 15 November 2020
TESOL Kuwait invites professionals from all English language teaching (ELT) backgrounds and related fields to submit proposals for the TESOL Kuwait 2021 Conference. Sections of the Online Form are as follows:
I. Individual or Group Presentation (choose one)
II. Presenter Contact Information
III. Presentation Information
IV. Presentation Themes (choose one)
1. English Language education methods, materials, and principles
2. English for Specific purposes
3. Culture, communication, and identity in English literature.
4. Research and teaching of English literature
5. Child guidance and classroom management
6. Highly gifted students, how to find them and teach them?
7. Teaching grammar in classroom
8. Education policies, resources, and leadership
9. How to move from reading to writing
10. Linguistics and English literature
11. Effective ways to teach academic writing k-12
12. Effective ways to teach academic writing at university level
13. English writing skills
14. Methodologies of teaching English
15. Promote effective change in the English classroom
16. Teachers' challenges within the language classroom
17. Challenges in teaching grammar
18.Challenges in teaching academic writing
19.Teaching language in the virtual platforms
20 Teachers' challenges in teaching through the pandemic
21 Online and e-learning materials
22. Teaching skills using online and e-learning applications
23. Teaching creativity in a standard-based classroom
24. Developing resilient learners in for creative and innovative behavior
25. Power of mindfulness in the classroom and in your life
26. Teachers' stress management
27. Syntax and semantics
28. Development of classroom materials
29.Using technology as a tool for teaching reading
30. How to develop English literacy from early stages
31. Theories vs practice in phonics
32. Grammar games for better language instructions
33. Multi- language learning and life-long language learning
34. Cognitive process and critical thinking
35.Special education and learning difficulties
36.English language teaching and acquisition
37. Teaching language for younger students
38. Teacher's challenges in the class behavior management
39. Grammar and its focusing skills
40. Leadership, counseling, and management in the language classroom
VI. Presentation Type (choose one)
VII. IT Requirements and Special Requests (check all that apply) *
VIII. Other IT Requirements or Special Requests
IX. Biography (50-100 words) *
Evaluation of Proposals
Factors Affecting Conference Proposal Selection
Conference submissions must:
Tips for a Successful Proposal
- Include names of presenters, institutions, or publications/published works in your title, abstract, or description.
- Submit your proposal by the deadline.
- Submit a late or incomplete proposal.
- Submit the proposal electronically via the Online Form Submission.
- Promote commercial interests.
- Make sure your proposal is complete and follows the proposal guidelines.
- Include a valid email address.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book and your spam whitelist